• Return Channel crossing
• Coach travel throughout
• 2 nights bed & breakfast in France
• 1 night bed & breakfast near Padua
• 1 night bed & breakfast near Bologna
• 1 night dinner bed & breakfast on Lake Garda
• 1 x overnight ferry sailing from Venice (Fusina) - Corfu in inside cabin (no meals included)
• 1 x overnight ferry sailing from Igoumenitsa to Ancona
• 7 nights half board in Perama, Corfu
• 1 x Greek themed night at hotel
• Excursions to Corfu Town, Sidari, Bella Vista & the Monastery at Paleokastritsa, Porto Timoni & Rovina Beach, Achellion Palace (entrance included)
• Excursion to Meteora (entrance included for 1 monastery only)
• Optional boat ride to explore the water caves at Paleokastritsa additional £15 per person
• Optional excursion to Lefkada Island additional £50 per person
During Your Stay
Day 1 – We travel to our overnight hotel in France, for one night bed and breakfast.
Day 2 – Continue to overnight hotel near Padua (in Italy) for one-night bed and breakfast.
Day 3 – After breakfast we continue to Venice (Fusina port) for our overnight sailing to Corfu.
PLEASE NOTE: there will be no meals included on the ship.
Day 4 – This afternoon we’ll arrive in the capital of Corfu and travel to the Hotel Oasis in Perama.
Day 5 – Enjoy a day at leisure in the capital of Corfu – Corfu!
Day 6 – Following breakfast we travel to Paleokastritsa, renowned as a Greek beauty spot. Here, we will visit the Monastery – situated on a remote hill above the beach, it provides stunning views of the island and sea. Dating back to the 18th Century, this Monastery is dedicated to Panagia (Virgin Mary) of Paleokastritsa. Afterwards, enjoy free time or alternatively join us for an optional boat ride to the water caves.
Day 7 – This afternoon we visit Achilleion Palace built in 1890 by Empress of Austria, Elisabeth of Bavaria (also known as Sisi) in the style of the mythical hero, Achilles. The Palace is filled with paintings and statues of Achilles, both in the main hall and in the lavish gardens which describes the heroic and tragic scenes of the Trojan War.
Day 8 – Today we visit Sidari, one of the most popular resorts in Corfu. The star attraction is the famous Canal D’Armour, which is a natural canal created by a series of impressive rock formations. Legend has it that any woman who swims the full length of the canal will win the man of her dreams!
Day 9 – Join us today for an optional excursion to Lefkada island, considered as the Caribbean of Greece is home to crystal clear blue sea and spectacular beaches. We will also visit Nydri, home to white painted houses.
Day 10 – Today we visit the most scenic beaches on the island: Porto Timoni and Rovina Beach.
Day 11 – We take you to the impressive rocks of Meteora, sculptured by prehistoric rivers and crowned by monasteries, it is one of the most spectacular places to visit in Greece. PLEASE NOTE: Restricted access to Meteora (steps only), we do not recommend visiting the monasteries if you have walking difficulties however you can still enjoy the mesmerising view. You will be required to cover your shoulders and knees. You will then continue to Igoumenitsa port for overnight sailing to Ancona, Italy.
Day 12 – Travel to our overnight hotel near Bologna for one night bed and breakfast.
Day 13 – This morning we travel to Lake Garda for free time. The beautiful lakeside towns around Lake Garda have charmed visitors for centuries. Tonight, we will be staying at an overnight hotel locally, for one night HB.
Day 14 – We depart to our overnight hotel in France for one-night bed and breakfast.
Day 15 – We’ll return to Nottinghamshire.